SubCompact Hitch Adapter for JD Quik-Tatch Hitch/54 Blade
Sub Compact tractors – the John Deere Front Quik-Tatch Hitch for the 1023e, 1025r, 1026r, 2025r (2018+), 2210 & 2305 tractors. These mount on Artillian Pallet Fork Frames (will not work with other brands)
Switch between your 54 Blade and your bucket in seconds. No more getting down on the ground to change attachments.
Leverage your Artillian Pallet Fork Frame into a year-round tool!
NOTE: These adapters require Extension Hoses (below) to connect the hitch angling cylinder to the tractor. Or, to keep full functionality of the loader and add the ability of angling your plow, consider installing one of our Diverter Kits. If you plan to use other hydraulic attachments on your loader, such as our Grapple, a diverter kit will be required. Installing one now will make your tractor ready for anything!
- Add one of our cutting edges and extension wings, and you can complete your work in roughly half the time of using a blower or using the 54 Blade mounted on the tractor frame. Plus, you will be able to handle accumulations all the way from a dusting up to the heaviest storms with just one tool
- As a comparison, snow blowers are useless without at least a few inches of snow or in heavy wet snow and just make a mess in high winds, often blowing back on the operator. They are expensive and have many costly moving wear parts. Our system mitigates all of these limitations
- Using the plow on the loader allows you to stack snow into piles and push drifts back as needed to prevent closing in as the season progresses
- By using this system instead of the OEM frame mounted plow installation, you can fine tune the tilt angle of the blade for less blade trips and wheel lifts
- Includes the adapter, an adjustable solid link (replaces the lift cylinder) and all necessary mounting hardware
- Can be centered on the pallet fork frame or offset to one side, used as a wing plow
- MIG welded high-strength USA steel & powder-coat black finish
- To angle your plow, you will need either an Extension Hose Kit (below) or one of our Diverter Valve Kits
These adapters mount on Artillian Pallet Fork Frames (will not work with other brands)