ROPS-Mount Aluminum Canopy
Canopy, mount and all hardware included.
Mount/Pivot assembly mounts to vehicle ROPS in minutes. Lightweight ROPS-Mount Aluminum canopy features integrated handles with quick-release latch for easy removal. Turn the canopy to the rear-facing position for shade while operating the backhoe.
Remove the canopy in seconds for easy trailering or to maneuver around low obstacles.
- Canopy adds 4 inches perpendicular to the flat top surface of the ROPS
- Unclipping and removing the top, the brackets extend approximately 2 ½”
Available in six colors: Black, White, Gray, Green, Orange & Red.
Made in the USA.
- Lightweight aluminum cover – weighs less than 30lbs
- Canopy cover available in White, Red, Textured Black, Charcoal Gray, John Deere Green or Kubota Orange
- Toolless removal in seconds
- Integrated handles – quick release latches
- Reversible — rear facing for backhoe operation
- Adjustable positioning – fits angled or straight ROPS
- Canopy top adjusts 6” forward or aft
- Easily installs in 30 minutes
- Trailerable up to 35 mph
- Made in the U.S.
- Fits square or rectangular ROPS
- 10 inch of flat surface on top of ROPS
- 2 to 3 inch ROPS width
- 1.5 inch to 2.75 inch ROPS thickness
- ROPS can be angled +/-36 degrees
- Adjustable 6 inch forward and back
- Dimensions: 56” long and 42” inches wide at the back, tapering to 37” in the front
- Installation Video