ROPS-Mount Aluminum Canopy
Canopy, mount, and all hardware included. (Extra mounts may be purchased separately.)
Mount/Pivot assembly mounts to vehicle ROPS in minutes. Lightweight ROPS-Mount Aluminum canopy features integrated handles with a quick-release latch for easy removal. Turn the canopy to the rear-facing position for shade while operating the backhoe.
Add a canopy fan for even more comfort. Save $50.00 with the purchase of a canopy and canopy fan combo.
Remove the canopy in seconds for easy trailering or to maneuver around low obstacles.
- Canopy adds 4 inches perpendicular to the flat top surface of the ROPS
- Unclipping and removing the top, the brackets extend approximately 2 ½ inches
- Fits Maximum ROPS Size 3” Wide X 2 ¾” Thick
- Requires 10 inches of flat surface on top of ROPS
Available in six colors: Black, White, Gray, Green, Orange & Red.
Made in the USA.
- Lightweight aluminum cover – weighs less than 30 lbs
- Canopy cover available in White, Red, Textured Black, Charcoal Gray, John Deere Green, or Kubota Orange
- Toolless removal in seconds
- Integrated handles – quick-release latches
- Reversible — rear-facing for backhoe operation
- Adjustable positioning – fits angled or straight ROPS
- Canopy top adjusts 6-inches forward or aft
- Easily installs in 30 minutes
- Trailerable up to 35 mph
- Made in the U.S.
- Fits square or rectangular ROPS
- 10 inches of flat surface on top of ROPS
- 2- to 3-inch ROPS width
- 1.5 inch to 2.75-inch ROPS thickness
- ROPS can be angled +/-36 degrees
- Adjustable 6 inches forward and back
- Dimensions: 56-inches long and 42-inches wide at the back, tapering to 37-inches in the front
- Installation Guide
- Installation Video