Detachable – Backrest/Brush Guard
THE BACKREST IS FOR USE WITH FORKS ONLY, DO NOT USE WITH ANY OTHER ARTILLIAN ATTACHMENT
Fits all Artillian Pallet Fork Frames built after model year 2010.
Helps support brush limbs to avoid slipping backward.
This safety guard rises 29-inches (.75 m) above the forks.
It weighs just 23 lbs. (10.5 kg) and is easily removable when not needed. It is designed for a 500 lbs. (227 kg) load directly against the top edge.
Made in the USA
- Can be attached and removed in seconds
- You can still use the fork frame chain slots
- No installation necessary, locks on with two pins
- CAD designed, CNC cut from high strength North American steel and MIG welded
- Powder-coat black finish
- This safety guard rises 29 inches (.75 m) above the forks
- Weighs: 23 lbs. (10.5 kg)
- Load: 500 lbs. (227 kg) load directly against the top edge
- Installation Manual