- These mount on Artillian Pallet Fork Frames only (not other brands)
- Switch between your 54 Blade and your bucket in seconds
- Leverage your Artillian Pallet Fork Frame into a year-round tool
- Add Artillian cutting edges and extension wings to complete your work in roughly half the time of using a blower
- Use the 54 Blade mounted on the tractor frame allows you to stack snow into piles and push back drifts
- Handle accumulations all the way from a dusting up to the heaviest storms with just one tool
- By using this system instead of the OEM frame-mounted plow installation, you can fine-tune the tilt angle of the blade for less blade trips and wheel lifts.
Compact Hitch Adapter for JD Quik-Tatch Hitch/54 Blade
Compact Tractors – the Deere Front Quik-Tatch Hitch for 2320, 2520, 2720, 2025r (~2018), 2032r, 4100, 4010, 4110 & 4115 Tractors
Mounts on Artillian Pallet Fork Frames only
Includes the adapter, an adjustable solid link (replaces the lift cylinder), and all necessary mounting hardware. Can be centered on the pallet fork frame or offset to one side, used as a wing plow.