Compact Hitch Adapter for JD Quik-Tatch Hitch/54 Blade
Compact Tractors – the Deere Front Quik-Tatch Hitch for the 2320, 2520, 2720, 2025r (~2018), 2032r, 4100, 4010, 4110 & 4115 Tractors
Mounts on Artillian Pallet Fork Frames only
Includes the adapter, an adjustable solid link (replaces the lift cylinder) and all necessary mounting hardware. Can be centered on the pallet fork frame or offset to one side, used as a wing plow.
- These mount on Artillian Pallet Fork Frames only (not other brands)
- Switch between your 54 blade and your bucket in seconds
- Leverage your Artillian Pallet Fork Frame into a year-round tool
- Add Artillian cutting edges and extension wings to complete your work in roughly half the time of using a blower
- Use the 54 Blade mounted on the tractor frame allows you to stack snow into piles and push back drifts
- Handle accumulations all the way from a dusting up to the heaviest storms with just one tool
- By using this system instead of the OEM frame mounted plow installation, you can fine tune the tilt angle of the blade for less blade trips and wheel lifts.
- MIG welded high strength USA steel and powder coat black finish
- To angle your plow, you will need either an Extension Hose Kit or one of our Diverter Valve Kits
NOTE: These adapters require Extension Hoses to connect the hitch angling cylinder to the tractor. Or, to keep full functionality of the loader and add the ability of angling your plow, consider installing one of our Diverter Kits. If you plan to use other hydraulic attachments on your loader, such as our Grapple, a diverter kit will be required. Installing one now will make your tractor ready for anything.