Backhoe Turf Feet
The factory stabilizer feet for the 7 and 46 backhoes are fine for hard packed soil but they have no business being used on turf or other finished surfaces, such as asphalt. These are much improved stabilizer feet for landscaping work.
Sold in pairs.
- Fits the John Deere model 7 and model 46 backhoes
- Special double angled cuts on ends help prevent tearing up sod, as feet are slid inward or outward
- Leaves minimal impression in turf and won’t sink in
- Includes two hair pin cotter pins to replace original factory cotter pins for fast installation
- MIG welded construction, powder coat John Deere green
- Street pads available (BF-46)