3000 Lb. Skid Steer Quick Attach Pallet Fork Frame
These pallet fork frames fit any Universal Quick Attach or Skid Steer Quick Attach loader meeting SAE J2513 standard.
- Includes built-in 2-inch receiver
*Some Quick Attach Mounts may limit rear passage of ball mount.
Adjustable Fork Spacing – Forks can be spaced from 10 inches (250 mm) to 40 inches (1020 mm) apart and locked in place
Ground Rail Bevels – Match the fork tines for smooth fork sliding, just like forklift carriages
MIG Welded Construction – Engineered for strength and professionally hand crafted
Quality Materials – Built entirely in USA with high-strength North American steel
Durable Protection – Baked on powder coat is augmented by our proprietary graphite coating on the fork rails for easiest sliding of forks
Chain Slots – For 5/16 inch (8 mm) link chain at all four corners for easy lifting and securing of loads
Finish – Dark gray powder coating to complement any tractor
Trussed Frame – Every pound of excess weight is removed without losing strength
Industry Standard Forks – ITA Class II hook type (fixed) fork tines
Super High-Strength Upper & Lower Fork Rails – No cheap formed steel. Our frames are built like a real forklift carriage. These rails are laser cut from extremely high-strength and wear-resistant North American steel
- Fork frame is designed for a maximum load of 3000 lbs. (1360 kg) at 18 inches (46 cm) load center. Maximum load may be limited by lower capacity fork tines.
- Frame Weight: 99 lbs. (45 kg)
- Built-in 2-inch hitch receiver
- Lift capacity: 3000 lbs.
- Side load capacity: 2000 lbs.
- Frame Rails: ½” thick ASTM A514/T-1 Alloy Steel
- Tubes: ASTM A513 Steel
- Mounting Trusses: ¼” HRPO 1010 Steel
- JDQA Hooks: ¼” ASTM A572 Grade 50 Steel
- JDQA Pins: Low Carbon Steel
- SSQA Plates: ¼” ASTM A572 Grade 50 Steel
- Installation Manual