9X16 Inch Front-Hoe Bucket
These buckets can do many of the jobs of a rear backhoe for a fraction of the cost.
Uses include digging, planting, trenching, excavating, hauling objects (such as boulders), grading, rooting and scouring, among many others.
It can also be flipped upside down for back dragging and back filling.
Made in the USA
The Artillian front-hoe bucket is not compatible with other manufacturers’ pallet fork frames.
- Weight: 63 lbs.
- Installation takes seconds
- Mounts on your Artillian Pallet Fork Frame in four positions (center, offset left, offset right, upside down)
- No need to lift it to mount – use the pallet fork frame
- No assembly required
- All hardware is included
- CAD designed, CNC cut from high-strength North American steel and MIG welded
- Powder-coat black finish
- Fits all Artillian Pallet Fork Frames built after model year 2010
- Back Plate: 5/16” thick ASTM A36 Steel
- Bucket Sides & Bottom: ¼” ASTM A572 Grade 50 Steel
- 9” X 16” digging depth
- Installation Manual